BoxLogic offer our expertise and robust approach to logistics tender management. Whether you are outsourcing logistics processes or procuring equipment, our consultants can add value. Tendering is a core element of the procurement process and it represents an important step to selecting the right partner.
Our consultants are well-practised in tendering a range of logistics products and we typically perform this as a follow-on phase of work following other strategic or design work. Our team can tender any of the following services for your supply chain:
We operate a consistent and robust approach to tendering to ensure that a fair and independent decision can be made:
BoxLogic can serve any part of the process. Our team manage the complete end-to-end process on behalf of some clients, while other clients are happy to manage the tender process themselves but require support to produce comprehensive and professional documentation, or in the selection process.
We are flexible and happy to fit around your requirements. Naturally, our logistics consultants will have a better understanding of your operation if the tender phase follows a warehouse design, WMS functionality review or network strategy assessment.
The benefits of working with BoxLogic to manage your tender activities are:
- Robust and fair tender selection process for potential suppliers
- Time saved through customising template documents
- Expert advice of appropriate suppliers to contact for each opportunity
- Impartial advice dedicated to finding the right approach for you
- Professional team capable of working at all levels of the organisation
- Expert contractual support to identify and rectify issues
- Strong links across the 3PL, systems, MHE and automation vendor bases
Get in touch with one of our consultants today
If you would like to discuss your project requirements with one of our warehouse consultants today, please complete the form and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, you can email, use our chatbot or call +44 (0)118 309 4030.