Project Management and Implementation
De-risk projects with experienced project oversight
Our team can go beyond consulting to support the end-to-end implementation and project management of your logistics transformations. We can be flexible in our contribution, taking on the role of a project manager or providing subject matter expertise as part of the project steering committee.
Our services include:
- Project planning and preparation
- Project delivery / management
- Project support (steering, quality assurance, subject matter expertise)
- Testing and user acceptance
- Business readiness testing
- End-user training
- Cut-over and go-live support
These services can be deployed to support your operation during the planning and implementation of:
Our logistics consultants are experts in their field and can implement recommended solutions. Who better to execute recommendations than the consultants making them?
The benefits of using BoxLogic for project management and implementation support include:
- De-risked projects through utilising our team’s vast experience
- Deployment of best practice in and transfer of knowledge to your operational team
- Successful delivery of your change programme
- End-to-end delivery and execution of solutions
- On time, within budget delivery
Whilst BoxLogic only deploy its own dedicated consultants on core consulting work, we can also utilise our extensive network to source associates for day-to-day project management support. Our network of associates for this type of work are skilled and experienced professionals capable of quickly adapting to new operating environments to bring about change and deliver successful projects.
Contact BoxLogic to support your logistics and supply chain transformation projects: