Rethink your logistics capability
The objective of logistics is to satisfy your customers by having the right product, in the right place, at the right time whilst minimising the cost of doing so. A logistics strategy sets the guiding principles to achieve that overall objective. This involves asking questions about resources are deployed:
- What organisation structure is required and what are the responsibilities of each role?
- Should the logistics function be managed inhouse or outsourced?
- What is the optimal number of warehouses and where are they located?
- How do customers want to receive product?
- What type of technology is needed?
- How does the logistics function adapt to changes in regulation or consumer demand?
Our team of experienced logistics consultants can help you to define or review your logistics strategy. We can review your existing network, assessing current capability to identify potential developments and opportunities. BoxLogic evaluate the impact taking a range of different approaches, utilising our data-driven approach. Impacts are measured for service, cost and feasibility.
We can facilitate the definition of a fresh logistics strategy or solely assess the impact of a limited number of changes to an existing logistics strategy. You might want to understand the effects of a change to different suppliers, deployment of warehouse automation, a same-day delivery promise or even reduced delivery frequency.
The benefits of working with BoxLogic are:
- Proven methodical project approach and ability to work at all levels with our client’s teams
- Highly analytical consultant team with extensive practical experience, capable of deriving assumptions from limited information
- Knowledge of what does and doesn’t work through our team’s engagement with many different clients
- Bespoke models offering traceable and auditable results that is often not available in ‘black-box’ products
- Significant experience across the supply chain so we understand the importance of how every aspect links to the other
Contact BoxLogic to discuss your logistics strategy in one of the following ways:
- Interact with Boxy, our chatbot
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filling out our contact form or
- Call us now on +44 (0)1189 309 4030