Rethink your logistics capability
The objective of logistics is to satisfy your customers by having the right product, in the right place, at the right time, at a viable cost. A logistics strategy sets the guiding principles to achieve that overall objective. This involves asking questions about which resources are deployed where:
- What organisation structure is required and what are the responsibilities of each role?
- Should the logistics function be managed inhouse or outsourced?
- What is the optimal number of warehouses and where are they located?
- How do customers want to receive product?
- What type of technology is needed?
- How does the logistics function adapt to changes in regulation or consumer demand?
Our team of experienced logistics consultants can help you to define or review your logistics strategy. We can review your existing network, assessing current capability to identify potential developments and opportunities. BoxLogic evaluates the impact of a range of different scenarios, utilising a data-driven approach. The impacts of each scenario are measured for service, cost and feasibility.
We can facilitate the definition of a fresh logistics strategy or solely assess the impact of a limited number of changes to an existing logistics strategy. You might want to understand the effects of a change to different suppliers, deployment of warehouse automation, a same-day delivery promise or even reduced delivery frequency.
The benefits of working with BoxLogic are:
- Proven methodical project approach and ability to work at all levels with our clients’ teams
- Highly analytical consultant team with extensive practical experience, capable of deriving assumptions from limited information
- Knowledge of what does and doesn’t work through our team’s engagement with many different clients
- Bespoke models offering traceable and auditable results that are often not available in ‘black-box’ products
- Significant experience across the supply chain means we understand the importance of how each aspect links to the other